Kickers Youth Soccer League (KYSL)
Season begins week of April 2
Games are Saturdays - April 14 to May 19*
Registration for the Spring 2018 Season is Closed
Accepting registrations for 3rd grade . Click here to register.
Kinder & 1st Grade ---> Only accpeting registrations if willing to coach.
Age Groups: Kindergarten - 8th Grade (Co-Ed Teams)
The Kickers Soccer Club youth soccer league is a parent-based volunteer program for beginner and intermediate players. The goals of the program are to learn and develop soccer skills, teamwork, responsibility, and gain better knowledge and appreciation for the game of soccer. Parent volunteers are needed to coach and training sessions will be provided to those volunteers. Each coach will schedule his or her own practice time and location. Players will be contacted by their coaches two weeks prior to the first game. Participants are split into teams by grade level and placed on teams as close as available to their home schools. Games are Saturday mornings at Stuart Sports Complex.
·Registration by November 14 (end of the day) - Early Registration Discount - (mail in registrations must be postmarked by November 14) Payment must be made by November 14 for all early registrations.
Per Child $50
·Registration AFTER November 14
1 Child - $75
2 Children - $150
3 Children* - $210
4 Children* - $270
**Children must be siblings to receive a discount.
Registration Deadline is March 16. Registrations received after March 16 will be placed on a Waitlist.
Any waitlisted players that are placed on teams will be charged a $25 late fee per registration.
If you are interested in coaching, contact David at
· $10 discount off registration,Training, Coaches bag and equipment will be provided.
· Coaches will pick the location, day and time of their team's practice
· Mandatory coaches meeting:
Saturday April 7, 2018 - Prisco Community Center - 150 W. Illinois Ave, Aurora, 60506
o Kinder, 1st Grade 2nd Grade 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
§ Kickers SC Coach will lead a skills and drills demonstration – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
§ Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications, Question Session – 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
o 3rd Grade, 4th Grade and 5/6 Grade 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
§ Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications, Question Session - 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
§ Kickers SC Coach will lead a skills and drills demonstration – 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
· Registration Deadline is March 16
· Rosters provided to the coaches March 24.
· Practices begin the week of April 2.
· Game Schedules provided to coaches March 28.
· June 2 & June 3 may be used as game make up dates.
· Teams will practice a minimum of one day a week.
· Practice location, day and time will be chosen by the team coach.
· Participants are placed on teams created by grade and nearest public elementary school (if available), unless a coach is requested.
· Players are allowed to play one grade level up but not down. For example, a 1st grader is allowed to play with a 2nd grader, but not a kindergartner.
New players must purchase a Kickers SC reversible blue/white jersey. These reversible jersey can be purchased for $15 at the first day of games . Players must provide their own shorts (white recommended), socks (white or blue recommended), shin guards and ball.
Requests for refunds will be subject to a $15 processing fee. Late fees are non-refundable.
Contact David Carrillo at
or call (630) 538-9266
Registration Form (PDF) - for mail-in registration only
Click for Field Map - Stuart Sports Complex SOUTH
Kickers SC – Rec Soccer
75 Executive Drive, Suite 119
Aurora, IL 60504