Kickers Youth Soccer League (KYSL)
Registration for Spring 2019 Season IS OPEN
Games Saturdays - April 13 to May 18
Age Groups: Kindergarten - 6th Grade (Co-Ed Teams)
The Kickers Soccer Club youth soccer league is a parent-based volunteer program for beginner and intermediate players. The goals of the program are to learn and develop soccer skills, teamwork, responsibility, and gain better knowledge and appreciation for the game of soccer. Parent volunteers are needed to coach and training sessions will be provided to those volunteers. Each coach will schedule his or her own practice time and location. Players will be contacted by their coaches two weeks prior to the first game. Participants a split into teams by grade level and placed on teams as close as available to their home schools. Games are Saturday mornings at Stuart Sports Complex.
Uniforms for the Spring 2019 season must be pre-ordered. See our uniform page for more information.
COST - FALL 2019
** Children must be siblings to receive a discount.
Registration begins October 14 and ends March 10.
Registrations received after March 10 will be placed on a Waitlist.
Any waitlisted players that are placed on teams will be charged a $25 late fee per registration.
If you are interested in coaching, contact David at email@example.com or 630-538-9266.
- $25 discount off registration. Training, coach's bag and equipment will be provided.
- Coaches pick the location, day and time of their team's practice.
- Coaches must attend Coaches meeting to receive discount
There will be a mandatory coaches meeting on Saturday, April 6, 2019 - Prisco Community Center - 150 W. Illinois Ave, Aurora.
Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade: 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Kickers SC Coach will lead a skills and drills demonstration – 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications, Question Session, Rosters– 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
3rd Grade, 4th Grade and 5th/6th Grade: 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications, Question Session, Rosters– 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
- Kickers SC Coach will lead a skills and drills demonstration – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
· Registration Deadline is March 10.
· March 30 -
Last day to order uniforms with free shipping for uniform pick up day.
· Rosters provided to the coaches March 31.
· Practices may begin the week of April 1.
· Uniform pick-up and team photos Friday, April 12 between 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (teams will have assigned times).
· Game Schedules provided to coaches April 6.
· June 1 and June 2 may be used as game make up dates
· Teams will practice a minimum of one day a week.
· Practice location, day and time will be chosen by the team coach.
· Participants are placed on teams created by grade and nearest public elementary school (if available), unless a coach is requested.
· Players are allowed to play up a grade level but not down. For example, a 1st grader is allowed to play with a 2nd grader, but not a kindergartner.
All players must purchase a Kickers Youth Soccer League (KYSL) uniform. The uniform consists of a blue jersey, a gray jersey, black shorts and black socks. See our uniform info page for more info.
Requests for refunds must be made by August 25. No refunds will be issued after March 31. Medical refunds require a doctors note explaining the injury/illness and must be submitted by the first league game. Qualified medical refunds will receive a full refund.
Contact David Carrillo at
or call (630) 538-9266