Kickers Youth Soccer League (KYSL)
Saturdays - September 9 through October 14
Registration for Fall 2017 Season is CLOSED
Click HERE for info on the Spring 2018 Season
Age Groups: Kindergarten - 6th Grade (Co-Ed Teams)
The Kickers Soccer Club youth soccer league is a parent-based volunteer program for beginner and intermediate players. The goals of the program are to learn and develop soccer skills, teamwork, responsibility, and gain better knowledge and appreciation for the game of soccer. Parent volunteers are needed to coach and training sessions will be provided to those volunteers. Each coach will schedule his or her own practice time and location. Players will be contacted by their coaches two weeks prior to the first game. Participants a split into teams by grade level and placed on teams as close as available to their home schools. Games are Saturday mornings at Stuart Sports Complex.
*New* 7th & 8th Grade – Registration for this group will end August 1st (No late registrations will be accepted). Fees ($65 per registration) for this age group must be made between August 5 and August 20 if we have enough players to run the league. Registration for this must be made online. Questions email David: KYSL@KickersSoccerClub.org
·Registration by June 10 (end of the day) - Early Bird Discount - (mail in registrations must be postmarked by June 10)
Per Child $50
·Registration AFTER June 10
1 Child - $75
2 Children - $150
3 Children - $210
4 Children - $270
**Children must be siblings to receive a discount.
Registration Deadline is August 10. Registrations received after August 10 will be placed on a Waitlist.
Any waitlisted players that are placed on teams will be charged a $25 late fee per registration.
If you are interested in coaching, contact David at
· $10 discount off registration,Training, Coaches bag and equipment will be provided.
· Coaches will pick the location, day and time of their team's practice
· Mandatory coaches meeting:
Sunday August 27, 2017 – Prisco Community Center - 150 W. Illinois Ave, Aurora, 60506
o Kinder, 1st Grade 2nd Grade 1:00pm - 2:30pm
§ Kickers SC Coach will lead a skills and drills demonstration – 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
§ Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications, Question Session – 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
o 3rd Grade, 4th Grade and 5/6 Grade 1:30pm- 3:00pm
§ Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications, Question Session - 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
§ Kickers SC Coach will lead a skills and drills demonstration – 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
· Registration Deadline is August 10
· Rosters provided to the coaches August 20.
· Practices begin the week of August 28.
· Game Schedules provided to coaches September 4.
· October 15 and October 21 may be used as game make up dates
· Teams will practice a minimum of one day a week.
· Practice location, day and time will be chosen by the team coach.
· Participants are placed on teams created by grade and nearest public elementary school (if available), unless a coach is requested.
· Players are allowed to play up a grade level but not down. For example, a 1st grader is allowed to play with a 2nd grader, but not a kindergartner.
New players must purchase a Kickers SC reversible blue/white jersey. These reversible jersey can be purchased for $15 at the first day of games . Players must provide their own shorts (white recommended), socks (white or blue recommended), shin guards and ball.
Requests for refunds will be subject to a $15 processing fee. Late fees are non-refundable.
Contact David Carrillo at
or call (630) 538-9266