Fall 2017 - Kickers Youth Soccer League (KYSL)
Saturdays - September 9 through October 14
Registration for Fall Season Opens May 20 ,2017
Age Groups: Kindergarten - 6th Grade (Co-Ed Teams)
The Kickers Soccer Club youth soccer league is a parent-based volunteer program for beginner and intermediate players. The goals of the program are to learn and develop soccer skills, teamwork, responsibility, and gain better knowledge and appreciation for the game of soccer. Parent volunteers are needed to coach and training sessions will be provided to those volunteers. Each coach will schedule his or her own practice time and location. Players will be contacted by their coaches two weeks prior to the first game. Games are Saturday mornings at Stuart Sports Complex.
· Registration by June 20 (end of the day) - Early Bird Discount - (mail in registrations must be postmarked by June 20)
1 Child - $50
2 Children - $100
3 Children - $135
4 Children - $170
· Registration AFTER June 20
1 Child - $75
2 Children - $150
3 Children - $210
4 Children - $270
**Children must be siblings to receive a discount.
Registration Deadline is August 20. Registrations received after August 20 will be placed on a Waitlist.
Any waitlisted players that are placed on teams will be charged a $25 late fee per registration.
If you are interested in coaching, contact David at
- $10 discount off registration,Training, Coaches bag and equipment will be provided.
- Coaches will pick the location, day and time of their team's practice
- Mandatory coaches meeting:
- August 26, 2017
- 11:00am - 1:30pm
- Rec Soccer Parent/Coaches Guide – overview / question session
- Kickers Youth Soccer League Rules and Modifications
- Kickers SC Trainer/Coach will lead a demonstration on practice session
· Practices begin the week of August 28.
· Rosters provided to the coaches August 26.
· Game Schedules provided to coaches September 4.
· Teams will practice a minimum of one day a week.
· Practice location, day and time will be chosen by the team coach.
· Participants are placed on teams created by grade and nearest public elementary school (if available), unless a coach is requested.
· Players are allowed to play up a grade level but not down. For example, a 1st grader is allowed to play with a 2nd grader, but not a kindergartner.
New players must purchase a Kickers SC reversible blue/white jersey. These reversible jersey can be purchased for $15 at the first day of games . Players must provide their own shorts (white recommended), socks (white or blue recommended), shin guards and ball.
Requests for refunds will be subject to a $15 processing fee. Late fees are non-refundable.
Contact David Carrillo at
or call (630) 538-9266
Registration Form (PDF) - for mail-in registration only
Click for Field Map - Stuart Sports Complex SOUTH
Kickers SC – Rec Soccer
75 Executive Drive, Suite 119
Aurora, IL 60504