Juggling club - Presented by Montessori Children's Garden
Why do coaches promote juggling?
Juggling is a way for players to become comfortable and creative with the soccer ball which transitions into game play in the following areas:
- First touch, receiving the ball from different heights, speeds and angles
- Dribbling, becoming proficient with multiple surfaces at speed
- Running with the ball, making timed touches on the run
- Balance, adjusting and creating a balanced stance
- Self-confidence, excelling at juggling creates confidence with the ball
How to start:
Grab a soccer ball and see how many times you can keep it in the air using your feet, thighs, chest and shoulders.
||You have mastered juggling
As players progress with juggling they will earn a bag tag to display proudly on their soccer bag. Tags for 10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 juggles are available, when will you get them all?